Monday, November 5, 2012

Well, hello there.

Hey guys!

Long time no see.

So.

How's it going?

Apparently it's been about a month since my last post.

I can explain.

You see, I got MARRIED on October 7th.

See? Proof.

After that? 

We may or may not have spent a week in the Dominican Republic.

And there was that trip to the pumpkin patch with some friends.

Top that off with report cards and parent-teacher conferences, AND moving-I've been swamped!

Somewhere in there I squeezed in a shoot for a pretty awesome senior and her senior pictures.

Charlie says hi.


To sum up, I plan to get back on track. But, married life is pretty great, and I just haven't been horribly motivated to sit in front of my computer lately. I do have stuff to share. Especially about the wedding. 

Rain check?







2 comments: